Cleanthedrive.com – Covid-19 Update
Business Update – Covid-19 – Keeping our new customers informed.
Cleanthedrive.com, your trusted pressure washing company, specialising in driveway cleaning, are continuing to take new bookings from W/C 18th May 2020.
Due to the recent lockdown restrictions in the UK, a number of our customers have requested work to be postponed until early May, so although we have a backlog of work to get completed initially, we are still here to take your bookings from w/c 18th May.
In light of the current situation, we have implemented a number of safe working practices to keep both our operatives and our customers safe.
SAFE WORKING NOTES – Covid-19:
- We will phone you direct on arrival, rather than knocking at your door.
- Simply advise our operative where the water tap is, and clarify the job details with them.
- Our operative will then carry on with the job as normal. You are not required to be outside.
- Our operative will ensure they are working a safe distance from others – min 2 metres (using cones where necessary to cordon off the area).
- We will phone you on completion of the job advising of the areas that have been cleaned/any issues/feedback etc.
- Cash payments are not accepted. You are not required to pay the operative directly – you will be invoiced after the job has been completed by our Head Office Accounts team. Payments can be made by credit/debit card or BACS.
We are still working hard to provide customers with prompt quotes, so please do get in touch with us. Stay safe all.